Leave Early or Take a Risk?
This is a "Press Your Luck"-style game. Players play as a team of looters attempting to steal gems from a temple. The further in you go, the more gems you'll find, but the higher the risk that you'll lose everything you've collected that day. Leave early or take a risk? The player with the most loot after 5 days of exploring wins!
- Multitouch requirements: 1 minimum, 8 maximum
- # of Players: 3 to 8, Computer controlled players available
- Input Events: TUIO, Windows HID (Windows 7/8 multi-touch), and mouse
- OS: Windows XP/7/8
- Minimum CPU: Pentium 4 or Core 2 Mobile chipsets
- Minimum GPU: Intel HD or equivilent with 256 MB of video RAM and OpenGL Support
- Minimum RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB
Installation and Setup
If you received the installer, simply run it and follow the on-screen prompts.
If you received a ZIP file, you can extract it anywhere. If you create a shortcut (for example, to your desktop), right-click on the shortcut, select "Properties", and set the "Start in:" field to the game's directory (which can be copied from the "Target:" field).
Each human player can be making his or her decision to "Stay" or "Leave" simultaneously. If your table supports fewer simultaneous touch events than the number of players, simply ask players to make his or her decision in turn.
The application attempts to receive TUIO and Windows HID events. The service that sends touch events first to the application will be used to control the game.